Book Fair Dates and Events
General Book Fair Hours 7:30am – 4:00pm
Monday, October 23 – Friday, October 27
Tuesday, October 24 -- Kinder / 3rd
Wednesday, October 25 -- 1st / 4th
Thursday, October 26 -- 2nd / 5th
Red Ribbon Spirit Week
Monday (10/23) – RED DAY: Everyone is encouraged to wear something “Red” - socks, red shirts, red dresses, red hair accessories.
Tuesday (10/24) – Win the Fight against drugs! Wear clothes that are camouflaged.
Wednesday (10/25) – Real Heroes Don’t Do Drugs! Wear super hero attire.
Thursday (10/26) – Put a Cap on Drugs. Wear interesting hats.
Friday (10/27) – I’m too smart to use drugs! Wear your favorite college team shirt.
Book Fair Family Night & KP “Rocks” Event
Thursday, October 26
Book Fair: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
KP “Rocks” Event: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
If you are interested in volunteering anytime during the week of the Book Fair, please email Cassandra Allen at Cassandragallen@gmail.com
Please call or email with any questions!!
Kristin Childress, KP Librarian / 254-215-6000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
KP Storybook Pumpkin Patch
- Choose your favorite story book character.
- Get a SMALL pumpkin. It can be real or fake. Fake is best!!!
- Decorate your pumpkin to look like your book character by using acrylic paint, permanent markers, and/or glue to add things onto the pumpkin.
- Pumpkins CANNOT be carved, cut, or have holes poked in them – otherwise they will get super stinky! Please know watercolors and spray paint do not work well.
- Fill out the entry form on the back of this paper, please return it with your pumpkin.
- Please bring your pumpkin to the KP Library Storybook Pumpkin Patch anytime between Monday, October 23 – Thursday, October 26. It will be judged during the KP Book Fair Night on Thursday, October 26.
- Please pick up your entry by the end of the day on Tuesday, October 31.
- Prizes will be awarded for the most creative pumpkins!
Questions? – Please call or email Kristin Childress, KP Librarian @ 254-215-6000 / Childress@tisd.org